Reduces atherosclerosis, improves heart health - RTS FIBER G - a next generation fiber complex with spirulina and 1,3 – 1,4 beta glucan.
- Recommended for cardiovascular patients.
- Supply the heart and blood vessels with the necessary nutrients.
- Reduces of cholesterol deposition in blood vessels and liver.
- Strengthens capillary and vascular walls.
- Improves thyroid function.
- Normalizes blood pressure.
- Reduces oedema.
- Reduces haemorrhoidal nodes.
- Reduces the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Restores and nourishes the balance of the gut microbiome.
- Helps you recover after you get sick.
- Restores and maintains intestinal microbiome balance.
- Balanced soluble and insoluble fibre.
- Natural source of prebiotics.
- Promotes full absorption of nutrients.
- 1,3 – 1,4 beta glucan increases the body's natural defences.
- Boost energy and reduce fatigue.
- Strengthens immunity.
- Promotes metabolism.
- Reduce adverse drug reactions.
Vitamin and mineral source.
- Contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12, vitamin E, C, beta carotene (vitamin A provitamin), minerals - calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg), potassium (K) and trace elements: iron (Fe), zinc (Zn), selenium (Se), iodine (J), manganese (Mn), phosphorus (P), as well as irreplaceable omega 3 fatty acids (alpha-linolenic acid) and omega 6 fatty acids (linolic acid).
- Minerals are necessary for the life processes and normal development of the organism. Participates in nervous impulse transmission, metabolism, body protection, bone and teeth building, etc.
- Calcium (Ca) - necessary in the transmission of nerve pulses, ensures normal cell function, regulates heart rate, promotes blood clotting, is necessary to maintain bone and dental health.
- Magnesium (Mg) - required for normal muscle function, healthy bones and a strong nervous system, contributes to carbohydrate and fat metabolism, regulates heart muscle function, helps reduce fatigue.
- Potassium (K) - participates in body water changes, improves metabolic processes, helps prevent heart problems, reduces stroke risk, improves nervous system function.
- Iron (Fe) - promotes normal functioning of the immune system, participates in the synthesis of haemoglobin in the red blood cells, ensures the transport of oxygen to tissue and transports carbon dioxide from tissue.
- Iodine (J) - promotes metabolism, ensures thyroid function because it synthesizes thyroid hormones, improves the functioning of the nervous system.
- Group B vitamins - participate in many biochemical processes in the body – promote the production of red blood cells, strengthen the immune system, improve metabolism, promote iron absorption, provide central nervous system functions, ensure transmission of nerve pulse, participate in myelin production, promote normal heart function.
- Vitamin C - strengthens immunity, helps the body absorb iron, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, participates in the synthesis of hormones and collagen, protects cells from damage, reduces fatigue, reduces inflammatory processes, reduces the harmful effects of free radicals.
Regular use of fibre reduces the risk of many serious illnesses, promotes weight control and improves the functioning of the digestive system.
Usage: mix 14 g* (~3 - 4 teaspoons) powder with water, stir and drink. Use once a day in the morning on an empty stomach, 30 - 40 minutes before eating. Children can use from 3 years of age. From 3 to 7 years of age, 5 g per day. From 7 - 12 years of age 10 g per day.
*For accurate dosing, use scales.
- Make a delicious smoothie with berries, fruit, nuts and seeds.
- Add to milk or breakfast cereals.
- Add to the porridge (refrigerated).
- Make a fibre drink - mix the fibre powder with more water or juice. Take a sports drink in a bottle or a mug with you comfortably. Shake before use
Preferred course: RTS FIBER W two packs (2 weeks), RTS FIBER G two packs (2 weeks), RTS FIBER B two packs (2 weeks) and RTS FIBER Y two packs (2 weeks).
Nutritional value 14 g: energy value – 167 kJ / 40 kcal, fat - 0,53 g, of which saturates - 0,16 g, carbohydrate - 5,4 g, of which sugars - 0,15 g, fiber - 4,6 g, protein - 2,2 g, salt - 0,03 g.
Ingredients 14 g: soluble and insoluble barley* (Hordeum vulgare) fiber - 11,87 g, 1,3 - 1,4 beta glucan - 1,15 g, spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) - 0,98 g.
Contains gluten - only 0,19 g / 14 g. 100 % natural. Vegan friendly. Does not contain GMOs, artificial sweeteners, dyes and preservatives. Without BPA (Bisphenol A).
How do I start using RTS FIBER?
The body has to get used to fiber. If you have run out of fiber in your daily diet, there may be a slight sense of discomfort when you start taking RTS FIBER - stomach bloating, slight abdominal pain, altered abdominal output.
RTS FIBER should be started at lower doses. The first two days are taken 5 g a day and the dose is increased to 10 g a day in the following days. If there is no discomfort, the dose will be increased to 14 g per day from day five onwards.
As the body clears, a rash may appear on the shoulders, arms and face that passes within days (3 to 5 days). It is preferable to drink at least 1,5l of water during the day.