Eliminates hormonal imbalance
Improves a woman's reproductive system
Improves the functioning of a woman's reproductive system
Reduces menopausal symptoms
RTS FIBER WFf (ladies wellness)
Relieves the symptoms of menopause.
>>Helps to prevent a hormonal imbalance.
>>Prevents formation of cysts in breast and ovaries.
>>Prevents pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS).
>>Has important antioxidant properties.
Prevents hormonal imbalance, improves the functioning of the reproductive system - RTS FIBER WFf - a next generation of fiber complex for a woman's health.
- Prevents hormonal imbalance.
- Reduces menopausal symptoms.
- Reduces symptoms of mastopathy.
- Supports the functioning of the whole reproductive system.
- Relieves symptoms of PMS.
- Reduces cyst formation in the chest and ovaries.
- Helps maintain comfort before and during the menstrual cycle.
- Stimulates liver function.
- Helps maintain the health of the urine system.
- Improves gastrointestinal function.
- Has antioxidative properties.
- Strengthens immunity.
- Promotes metabolism.
- Helps the body cope with stress and tension, and reduces changes associated with aging.
Menopause - reduces menopausal symptoms - heatwaves, sweating, insomnia, anxiety, fatigue. Helps to regain sexual desire.
Cysts – promote cyst absorption in the breasts and ovaries, and prevent the formation of new cysts.
Mastopathy - reduces symptoms of mastopathy and eliminates the risk of developing mastopathy.
Hormonal imbalance - prevents hormonal imbalance and its symptoms - irregular, painful periods, PMS (premenstrual syndrome)
Usage: mix 5 g* (~1 teaspoons) powder with water, stir and drink
*For accurate dosing, use scales.
Course: course duration 3 months. The first three weeks are taken 5 g twice a day, regardless of the meal. Then 5 g once a day. (Use 5 g once a week to maintain the results of the course).
For greater effect, two packs of RTS FIBER W should preferably be used before starting the course.
Ingredients: 5 g: soluble and insoluble hulless barley* (Hordeum vulgare) fiber – 3,58 g, 1,3 - 1,4 beta glucan – 0,34 g, common marigold flowers (Calendula officinalis) – 0,18 g, liquorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) – 0,18 g, common lady’s mantle foliage (Alchemilla vulgaris) – 0,18 g, common nettle leaves (Urtica dioica) – 0,18 g, chamomile flowers (Matricaria chamomilla) – 0,18 g, common knotgrass foliage (Polygonum aviculare) – 0,18 g.
Contains gluten - only 0,06 g/5 g. 100 % natural. Vegan friendly. Does not contain GMOs, artificial sweeteners, dyes, and preservatives. Without BPA (Bisphenol A).
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Do not use in people who are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.